Monday, December 30, 2013

Life at the MTC

From December 24th:
Alright, to start from the beginning, I received the "Greenie" package and all the letters.  The MTC is great and I have an awesome teacher and a wonderful district; we all get along very well.   We even have an Elder Straddling from Mesa, Arizona. Everyone one in my district is going to Nampa, Idaho.

My companion is from Boulder City, Nevada which is a city right outside of Las Vegas.  She is very friendly.

I am singing in the choir today and it will be broadcast and might be on BYU channel.

 We are all getting immunizations on January 2nd.  We already have an elder who has been isolated from everyone because he has influenza, yeah, not fun for him.

I don't need anything from home, but I will need to get different boots.  The weather here is freezing, but I am starting to adjust to it.

Well that's all I can think of for the moment.

Love you!

Sister Donner

From December 25th:

Merry Christmas!  We got an extra day to mail.  I know you won't see this till later but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I also wanted to tell Dad "Happy Birthday" and sorry for not sending a card, it's been kind of hectic.  We are going to listen to an apostle today and have a lot of fun programs so it will be awesome.
I hope you all have a great day!

Love you so very much!
Sister Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment