Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was good.  We had two meals and both were great!

My companion and I are doing awesome.  We throw things and tease one another all the time.

My favorite part of last week was scaring my zone leader, Elder Nelson, and my lease favorite part was waking up with a sore throat today.

I have literally been running around trying to see people.  I am in a trio now until Wednesday, so I have to wake up at 4 am to leave with a bunch of Elders.

Regarding my bike, we took off the back brakes and the back tire is bent, but no worries because I am in a car now until transfers, so yeah, that 's fun.

I am not sure when I will be released, so yeah; I think the mission office will let you know.

Well, I'll see you soon!

Love,
Sister Donner

P.S.
(We just received word that Nicki will be coming back to Tempe on the 11th and entering an MTC on the 18th, still no word where.)

No comments:

Post a Comment