Monday, November 25, 2013

Oh the Joy of Biking

Last week was interesting.  I had gotten four flat tires in just three days, so today we are shopping for food and inner tubes for my bike.  I have a huge bruise, the size of a baseball, on the side of my left leg where the bike attacked me, again!  We only have half a p-day today since Thursday is Thanksgiving, so I will not be writing letters this week.  We have two dinner appointments for Thanksgiving.

Missionary work is going well; it's really starting to pick up.  We have three investigators, Anna Evans who is a character, Claudia who I told you about last week and we are still trying to see, and Ozzie, a referral the Elders originally gave us, and he is on date to be baptized.

My favorite part about last week was, lol, well it really wasn't such a good week thanks to my tire going flat all the time.  One good thing for last week is I made my birthday cake and my companion sprayed me with silly string.  The zone leaders, along with the elders that live with them, helped eat my birthday cake.  Thank you to everyone who sent me a birthday card, I really enjoyed receiving them!

My least favorite part about last week, besides by tire going flat, was riding in the rain.  It was cold, but I'm starting to get used to it.  I'm not using the coat, just using my sweaters instead.

Guess what?  They had me and my companion and our district leader do a survey on mini missions.  Apparently I have been talked about a lot and it's peaked some peoples interest.  I should be getting a call today from President Toone to find out what's going to happen.  He kind of thinks that Thursday night after Thanksgiving is when I will leave.  Anyways, I hope to see everyone soon.

Love,
Sister Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment