Monday, November 18, 2013

Birthday

I got the package!  I started laughing when I pulled out the birthday crown.  Lol  The whole zone sang "Happy Birthday" to me Sunday night.  From the pictures you sent it looks like Bri enjoyed our birthday.

My favorite part of last week was helping one of the relief society sister, Sister Holmes, make Christmas cards.   Glitter was everywhere!  Lol

Yes, I had more bike adventures this week.  I almost flew off my bike yesterday.  It's a long story and needless to say, I caught myself and didn't fall.  I swear someone is watching over me.

The picture is from the day we had interviews with the Mission President.  My trainer is the one on the right of me, Sister Flint.  A funny thing she did to me this week is I had gone to the bathroom.  When I came out, I had to turn the corner and there she was with a rolled up sheet of graph paper and scared me half to death.  She thought it was hilarious.

Well, today is prep day, so we will do the usual shopping, laundry and writing letters.  We may make my cake today, not sure yet.  We may or may not teach one of our investigators, Claudia.

You ask what my favorite part of my mission has been and the answer is All Of It!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Love you,

Sister Donner

P.S.  Thanks for the chocolate; I have eaten all of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment