Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Love Mail!

I received everyone's letters this week and the new "Preach My Gospel" book.  I have nine letters to write today. LOL

We had interviews with Pres. Toone, first as a companionship and then separately for a minute.  He said he should be talking with the missionary department soon and they will notify him to let him know if and when papers will be arriving.

We are going further south in Yuma today for a zone activity which usually means volleyball or basketball.

We are still riding bikes and we usually sing now, but to answer your question, no, no car.  (Wishful thinking. LOL)

This past week has been great!  First, receiving all the letters from everyone, they make my day!  Then, we got two referrals yesterday and we taught a family on Friday.  The ward is super nice and always willing to come with us for lessons.  I have learned so much out here, more that I did in my last area.  I actually don't want to go home yet, even though I miss you guys like crazy.

It's weird to think I will be turning "20" this Sunday.

Hope everyone has a great week and Brianna I hope you have an awesome day on your birthday!

Love Sister Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment