Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Once There Was A Snowman...

We are back at the Family History Center emailing.  The medicine you sent for my cold is working and I am getting a lot better.  I also received the books you sent, thank  you so much for sending them.  I haven't received the Valentine package yet.

We went on splits on Friday and I taught a part-member family, who is from Alaska.  I taught lesson three on the gospel of Jesus Christ pretty much all by myself.  They really are a great family.

Something funny that happened this past week was we were driving around looking for a street on our map, so we decided to pull over to the side of the road.  As we were doing this, another car suddenly pulls out in front of us.  I'm thinking, "Uh, Oh", but then it turns out to be our District leaders.  The first thing they say to us when they get to our window is, "You are out of your area." To which we replied, "No Elder, you are out of your area." which was true. LOL

My lease favorite part of last week was sleeping on my neck wrong and for three days it has been sore. Lately I've not been getting enough sleep; one night I was literally wrestling with myself.  Since I hadn't gotten enough sleep, I slept through both sacraments, even though I tried hard not to.

I did a really dumb thing yesterday, I burnt my cheek with the curling iron while I was doing my hair and so I now have a burn line on the side.  Note to self, "Don't try to read while curling your hair." (I cut my hair and it looks really good curled.  I actually love it and may keep it this way for awhile)

My favorite part of last week was getting to do service for DI.
The picture I sent is of a snowman we made.

Alright, I've gotta go.
Hope everyone has an awesome Valentines!

Sister Donner
My hair cut.  It looks really cute curled.
Taken from our front door.
Picture taken by member where they had dinner on Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment