Monday, April 14, 2014

Good Week!

My companion Sis. Robinson and I while emailing today.
This week was good.  We didn't have interview with President last week, but we will be having them this Thursday.  He usually does interviews every other transfer.

We had Stake Conference yesterday and he announced that we are now allowed to go on Facebook.  It's kind of weird because I just got used to not going on there.  Our Zone Leaders have a paper on it, so I guess they will be telling us more about it.

My favorite part of last week was the Nerf gun war.  We had a lot of fun, although the elders did cheat one game and barricaded themselves behind stacked chairs.

My least favorite part of last week was Saturday because it was really windy.  Something funny about last week was a cat literally slobbered all over me; it was disgusting.

I did receive the CD's and we both really enjoy them.

Our investigators are the same and not really progressing.  Something touching that happened last week is while we were tracting usually nothing really comes of it.  We knocked on this one door and this gentleman answers and we think, okay here comes another rejection.  To our surprise, he let us in and we talked to him for an hour and got a return appointment.

Today we are going on a picnic with our zone and flying kites.  We don't really have any plans for Easter.  I really have not idea what is happening that day.

Well, I have to be going.  Love ya!
Sister Donner
This is what we usually see at every house we pass by.

No comments:

Post a Comment