Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 16th, 2014 Healthy at last!

 Our week was pretty good! We are on schedule for the baptism this Saturday.

I am not sick anymore!  I did find out that since I am eating healthy, my body can no longer stand garlic, it gives me a horrible headache. :( Oh Well.

Dinner at a members house.
Sister Dickson and I like to sing together or we listen to music while massaging each other’s back.  My favorite part of last week was Tuesday because we met an awesome family who I just adore.  They are so spiritual and will to do anything for us.  My least favorite pare of last week was Friday because everybody seems to cancel on us, so it wasn’t fun.  We did actually see a family on Friday and the mom had been praying to be able to have some guidance on what she should be doing.  Sister Dickson and I challenged her and her family to make a new friend; we basically answered her prayer.  For service this week we helped two people move.

The district is fine, goofy and awesome as ever.

Something that made me laugh this week was on Sunday, Sister Dickson and I wore matching clothes which we has not planned at all.  They gave the fathers in the ward cinnamon buns for Father’s Day.

For P-day we are having a BBQ as a zone, so it should be fun.  Then we are visiting a less active member family.

Gotta go!  Love ya!
Sister Donner



Our Bunk Beds
My Side of the Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment