Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 9th, 2014 The Joys's of Mission Life...

So this week I have been having fevers on and off.  For two straight days my chest would hurt and at one point I couldn’t breathe, but that only happened twice.  Then out of nowhere, my lower back and right side killed; it hurt to reach for something.  Yes, I did stretch it out which did little to help.  The whole pain is gone now and I just have a fever on and off.  I am not going to a doctor, I am probably going to go to the store and pick something up there. I am taking care of my blisters.  I put ointment on them and cover them with Band-Aids and I do wear socks.


I received a package from Elder Eastin, he sent fun stuff for me and Sister Dickson.  I have not taken pictures of my new place yet, but I do have one of Sister Dickson and me.  I sleep on the bottom bunk because Sister Dickson offered it to me.  At zone conference this past week we played a preach my gospel catch phrase game.

I felt a little left out when I went to the temple last week because I went with the Spanish speaking sisters, and I was the only English speaking, so it was a little weird.

Our investigator is on track for getting baptized on the 21st at 4pm.

Alright, I gotta go.  Love ya!
Sister Donner


No comments:

Post a Comment