Monday, August 11, 2014

Interesting Week

So this week was interesting for me, but I think I’ve got a handle on things for now.  I am pretty much in charge of everything, like literally everything.  I’m working on not being completely overwhelmed by it.

Sister Fonua is very easy going and is so loving. My favorite thing about my companion is that she is really sweet and just a big teddy bear.  She has three older brothers and her family moved from Tonga to Salt Lake City.  She served her mission for 6 months in Tonga, then went to the MTC, and then came to the Nampa Idaho Mission. 

Our current Zone leaders are a lot different than the lasts ones which is great.  They are more relaxed and dare I say obedient.  We don’t have a zone conference until September 2.  We currently have 30 in our zone now!

It is different covering one ward, but we get a lot done just covering the one ward.  Sunday everyone from the other ward were telling us how much they missed us.

We received a referral that we are going to teach tomorrow.  The rest of our investigators are pretty good.  One is actually avoiding us, not sure why.

My favorite part of last week was Saturday because we had a full day just visiting people and I have a sunburn on the back of my neck to prove it.   I am putting gel on it.  For the record, I did put sunscreen on…it didn’t work.  I burn more when I put it on then when I don’t.

My least favorite part of last week was Thursday because I woke up with a headache that wouldn't go away and I was overly stressed, so after dinner we went home.

Something that just really touched me this week was on Saturday I read the talk you sent me which I totally needed at that moment, and I felt Heavenly Father in my thoughts telling me that everything was going to be OK.

So the one thing that made me laugh this week was at a dinner appointment there was a two year old talking about what ants do and he said something about what red ants eat that I will not repeat.  Needless to say, we were all shocked and started laughing really hard.

I did receive the package and I loved everything, especially the necklace and skirt.  I may need new shoes, but I will get them here.

Emotionally it was a roller-coaster this week, but I am good today.  Physically I am a little sore this week because I over stretched doing exercises.

Sister Fonua is always taking funny pictures  :)
My plans for today are to go shopping and I might possible get my hair trimmed today.  I’m not going to cut it super short, but maybe a little short.  We will probably go to the zone activity which is basically the same thing every week, basketball or volleyball.  Then we are going to a member’s house for dinner.  That’s pretty much it.

Love Ya!

Sister Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment