Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Changes...

I got up at 4:45am today so Sister Dickson would get to the transfer spot on time. (So I am tired)

My mission president things I am strong and awesome to help Sister Dickson finish strong.  I can’t help being hard on myself.  I try to see myself as the Lord does, but it’s still hard sometimes.

Our area is now split and my zone leaders actually cover the other ward.  I don’t actually know either of my zone leaders, but I hear they are good.  We actually have the area with investigators.  Our investigators are doing so-so.  We really haven’t been able to teach them because of something always coming up.

I did receive the envelope with the CD.  Thank you for all the articles and pictures!

My new companion is Sister Funua.  She is Tongan and a big sweetie.  She was in the MTC with me.  I will send a picture of her next time.  She doesn’t have any dietary restrictions and so I am actually getting some chocolate today, just not a lot.

My whole district changed and I am basically the only one in my last district that didn’t change, so yep, this should be interesting.

So, my least favorite part of last week was Thursday because I was in charge of our area while Sister Dickson went to the temple.  (Missionaries going home get to go to the temple)  I was really stressed.  I got lost three times and I ran out of people to see. I basically failed. I was not impressed with my planning skills.

Saturday we were basically exhausted because of visiting so many members.  We actually went to the church and slept for thirty minutes on the relief society floor.

Sunday was awesome.  I was really touched watching one of our investigators bare their testimony.

I honestly have no idea what we will be doing today because of transfers.  We might just end up chilling out at our house.  We have zone meeting this week and I am looking forward to that.

I gotta go…LOVE YA!!!


Sister Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment