Monday, July 28, 2014

Busy Week...

Our Youngest Investigator
This week has been a little interesting, but we kept busy.

My companion and I sang in sacrament meeting yesterday which wasn't bad.

My favorite pare of this week was Tuesday because we got a call out of the blue and we ended up teaching a boy who is so spiritual and smart.  Something that touched me while we were teaching this boy is that he asked so really profound questions that usually would come from adults.  It just made me realize how close children really are to God.

Our other investigators are both doing well.  Justin is progressing, but Richard is stuck, but we are working on it.

I did get the shirts and I love them.

I honestly haven’t had any time to shop for anything but the basics.  I've been thinking about what I will buy when we go shopping.

I did get the CD’s, thank you!  It really helped to have them at this time.

This last week with my companion we are going to just do normal missionary work.  However, we will have an open house which is when the church gives tours around the church explaining the different rooms.  It should really be fun.

I have found myself thinking about who my new companion will be; this Saturday is transfer calls.

I have been thinking a lot about the scriptures in general.  I am currently reading the epistles of Paul and they are really interesting.  I've also been reading my patriarchal blessing a lot, and I’ve noticed a lot of things that it talks about that have happened.

Our district is doing fine.  We did hear that our area may be split and we may just have one ward to cover.  We have 10 missionaries going home and 17 new missionaries coming in.

Worst part of this past week was Saturday because nobody was home and it was HOT!

Well, I guess this is it for today.

Have a great week!

LOVE YA!
Sister Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment