Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Great Week!

June 30, 2014

We had a great week!
It was Sister Dickson's birthday on Friday.  I made her an M&M trail leading from the bedroom to her presents.  It was really fun.

My least favorite part of last week was Sunday because I had a really bad headache in the morning and continued through both wards…not fun. :(

My favorite part of last week was the rest of the week, we had a great week, and we officially have a new investigator.

Something that touched me last week is that in church yesterday I got three hugs from children, and one “I love you” from a little girl.Something that made me laugh this week was me trying to put in new sprinklers for our new investigator.  Let’s just say I couldn’t get anything unscrewed; it was funny!  The sprinklers do work.  Shane it the investigator who we have taught the doctrine of Jesus Christ.  He is just so awesome and has great potential.

The picture is from our baptism last week.

I gotta go!  Love ya!
Sis. Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment