Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Awesome 4th of July!

Alright, so this week was interesting.
Sister Dickson was sick for two and a half days.  So I was cooped up inside and it literally drove me nuts.  On top of that, the adversary was working double time for me. We are having great success in our area and so we are getting hit hard with anxiety and self-doubt. I received an amazing priesthood blessing by one of our members who is amazing and has helped me and my companion a lot.

We also had an awesome 4th of July and fast Sunday, they were my favorite art of the week.

My least favorite part of the week was Saturday, it was just really a hard day for both of us, but in the end it all worked out for the best.

This week we will have interviews with the mission president and we have a lot of lesson lined up.  Today we are teaching two boys from a less active family, so we are pretty excited about that.

Well I gotta go.

Love ya!
Sis Donner



This is a picture is from awhile back when we helped out with the church orchards.

No comments:

Post a Comment