Friday, January 23, 2015

Emergency Transfer

January 19, 2015

So, I got transferred early.  I received a call from Pres. on Wednesday night that they needed to emergency transfer me because a sister was sick and needed to go home.  She had really bad headaches and seizures; she had been out for a year.  So I am now in Kuna which is 30 minutes from Middleton.  I arrived here at 12 on Thursday afternoon.  It is foggy right now and it rains a lot here.

I am now with Sis. Colby who is just awesome!  She is so quirky and is just so much fun.  She has been out for 7 months and is a twin herself.  She is the 5th of 8 in her family and she also attended BYU Provo.  She is from Fort Worth Texas and her twin is serving in Mexico.  I am still the senior companion, but we take turns calling and we are very open with each other.  Yes, I still have a car.

We live with members and they happened to be gone right now.  They are in their 50’s and will come back on Tuesday from Germany. We are moving into another members home probably at the end of this week.

The ward here needs a little boost, but they are really nice.  Sis. Colby has been in this area for 6 weeks and we have 3 people who are going to get baptized soon and then a golden investigator.

I was able to attend the baptism in my last area on Saturday.  It was so good!  Sunday was my favorite day of the week because we had an awesome lesson with the golden investigator. Sunday I also got to see my trainer, Sis. Dunkle.  She literally ran at me and started crying because she got to see me one last time before I go home.  It was awesome!

My least favorite day was Wednesday because I had to say goodbye to the people in Middleton so suddenly.

We rearranged our furniture Sunday night so we could watch the church movie “Legend” in comfort on our tiny DVD player.  It was really funny!

No slipping this week, but I did trip.

I’m not sure what we will be doing for the rest of our p-day, probably more laundry and cleaning.




I gotta go!  Love ya!
Sis. Donner
We had zone conference on Friday here in Kuna and this is a picture of the whole zone.
All the sisters in my new zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment