Friday, January 16, 2015

Wonderful Baptism!

January 12, 2015

The baptism went really well and when she received the Gift of the Holy Ghost she had an awesome blessing.  We have another baptism happening this weekend and our other investigator is doing really well.

We will find out this weekend if we will stay together as a companionship, but we are all doing well.  We laugh a lot.  Sometimes it feels like they are trying to fix me instead of help me, but I know I am just being stubborn.

I finally received your envelope, but the letter and whatever else you had in there was stolen.  There was a nice slit in the side of the envelope.  I keep forgetting to send you one.

Last week was busy because we were going back and forth teaching our investigators, the Lord has really blessed us.

My favorite day of last week was Wednesday because we had a long skill check and a short lesson. Lol  It is raining and snowing here.

My least favorite day was Thursday because it was so slippery outside.  I slipped on ice right as we got out of a lesson and I had vowed that day not to slip.

My health is ok.  I wake up an hour early every day before I have to and I have no idea why.
I sang “There is Sunshine in My Soul Today” for a group of older ladies in our stake today while my companions danced.

I am giving a talk either this Sunday or next, I don’t remember.  My topic is something that actually the Lord helped me pick which is humility.


I gotta go now.  Love ya!
Sis. Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment