Monday, February 9, 2015

Feeling Yucky

This week was a long week to say the least.

Sunday was we had to go on splits because I had to be at a ward council meeting at 6:30 and Sister Colby went to ward council in the other ward, it was not my favorite morning.

I saw Uncle Shawn at church yesterday, it was really nice.  It was actually really emotional for me to talk to Uncle Shawn, but the spirit helped me.  We chatted for a while.  We will be having dinner with him at his brother-in-laws house soon, I don’t know when yet, he is going to set it up and then call us.

So our golden investigator wants to be baptized soon.  We haven’t set a date yet, we are actually going to let him set it.  We saw him yesterday and we will see him this next Sunday.  Our other investigators are just fine.  Something that really touched me this week is when I was talking with one of our investigators I was able to discern his thoughts and feelings, so I knew what questions I could ask him.

We Valentine candy you sent is already here, I just need to pick it up at the mission home.

My favorite part of last week was Saturday because the weather outside was absolutely beautiful.

Something that made me laugh is when Sis. Colby said I snored and that I should pray to Heavenly Father to help me not to snore.  Hahaha, I snored even louder that night.

Health wise I did pretty good last week.  I do not feel good today.  Sister Colby was sick all last week and now I have whatever she has, so we are both sick.  I’m not sure what it is that we have.  All I know is I have stomach cramps that come and go, a really bad headache that doesn’t leave, and I am really tired so all I want to do is sleep.  I woke up 6 times during the night.  I am just really exhausted right now.

I believe I will get to go to the temple on February 26th.  I have no clue about my flight plans; I still haven’t been given any information.  I will probably leave stuff and have Sis. Colby send things home after I leave.

I have no idea what the plans are for today.  We have building tours this week where we take non-members on tours around the building and exchanges.



I have to go now.
Love Ya!

Sister Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment