Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Last Week...

Monday, February 23, 2015 

So I am anxious and all sorts of emotions today.  I am sad because this is my last p-day, and I am happy because our golden contact, Bradley, is getting baptized this Saturday.  He is an awesome guy and does missionary work already and everyone loves him.  Since we have regional conference this Sunday, he will be receiving the Holy Ghost on March 8th.

I somehow caught a cough that comes and goes with a runny nose and I get really hot in the morning, but that could be because of me getting anxious because I am closer getting on an airplane again. lol

I did receive your Valentine card last Monday, and I will probably receive your letter today.

Wednesday we cleaned our car which was not my favorite.

Zone conference last Thursday was really good and thank goodness I did not cry when I gave my trunkamonie.  Thursday was also a good day because we finally met some of our less active members in one of our wards.

Friday we were in our car filling out reports when Sis. Colby opens the door to say hi to a dog.  Well, the dog jumps in the car and starts licking our faces.  We spent at least five minutes trying to get the dog out of the car. LOL

Church was good.  Even though I have only been here for six weeks, people have told me how much they will miss me and that really touched me.

I have no idea what I want to do when I first get home.  I guess if I am tired, take a nap. If not, I don’t know.  I have no idea what to expect or how I will be feeling.  I would prefer to each lunch at home, like chicken salad please.

Just giving you a head-up, I will be leaving my pillow, CD’s, and towel for the other sisters to use.
Today we have to go into Nampa to get a new phone because our phone will turn off on us all the time.  After we get back from there we have the interview at 4 for Bradley and then at 7 we have a lesson.  Tuesday I have my last district meeting, and then Wednesday is my departure interview.  Thursday is my Temple trip and Friday is weekly planning.  Then on Saturday we have the baptism and then the missionary conference with Elder L Tom Perry.  Sunday we have regional conference which will be broadcast.

I will probably email on Monday, but no promises because that is when I go to the mission home.

Ok, well we have to head out now.  See ya in 7 days.

Love ya!

Sis. Donner
Sis. Colby and I at the Kuna Caves last P-day



No comments:

Post a Comment