Monday, February 16, 2015

Last Valentines!

I still have no idea about flight plans…sorry!

Friday was my favorite day last week.  Before we went on exchanges we had a Tic Tac war.  Lol It was funny!  Then I went out one last time with Sis. Dunkle.

Valentine’s Day was good, not my favorite one, but good.  I did get the package…that was a lot of chocolate!  I did not get the family Valentine card.

These are the Valentines I received one from the activity girls in our ward. So Sweet! The other from our sister training leaders.


Something that touched my spirit this week is on Sunday we finished up the rest of the commandments with our golden investigator and we were worried because we were going to teach him WOW (Word of Wisdom) and we knew he smoked.  On the day of the lesson his girlfriend told us that he had just stopped smoking and so he is getting the baptized the 28th of this month.  I am so excited for him.  His girlfriend is a member and she is so freakin' awesome!

I am sick still.  It comes and goes; Saturday was the worst, I went to bed at 9:30.  I actually think the reason why I have been sick is because I have been stressed and nervous to come home.

We are going to the Kuna caves today, so that could be interesting.  We have a zone meeting this week which will be my last one.  We usually have a speaker on training and a musical number.  Then all the outgoing missionaries give our trunkamonies.  We have 12 going home.

I have to head out.
Love ya!
Sis. Donner


No comments:

Post a Comment