Monday, February 2, 2015

Busy, Busy, Week!

Hey Mom, this week was busy. 

My haircut last p-day went fine.  She cut it evenly all around, so it’s a little short.
Church was good this week.  My companion and I both had restless nights on Saturday, but I managed to stay awake.

Sis. Colby and I are going great.  We laugh a lot.

The members we live with have been nice and we are still waiting to hear if or when we are moving out.

The baptism went awesome.  There were a lot of people that showed up.  I got to help the girls come out of the font after they were baptized.  One of the girls had a cast on her arm because her brother launched her across the room.  We wrapped her arm with Duct tape for the baptism. Two different members baptized the girls.

Kaytln, Chelsey, and Mason Girdner.

Our golden investigator is doing fine.  We are doing things slowly because he doesn't



This is what you see in our area everywhere.

want to be pushed into anything, but he says baptism is definitely something he wants to do. 

One of the less actives we visit calls us his girlfriends.  LOL He is an elderly gentleman and is so funny.

Besides the baptism on Wednesday, my favorite part of last week was we when we went and explored the boundaries because Sis. Colby didn't know where our boundaries ended.

You see this too.
My least favorite day was Thursday because I was sick and I had a headache that did not go away for three days.

So this week I have exchanges with my old trainer Sis. Dunkle.  She is the mission’s new Sister Training Leader and has one more transfer left after I leave before she finishes her mission.  The week after that we have Valentine’s Day, then on the 19th we have zone conference, and on my last Saturday as a missionary Elder L Tom Perry will speak to us.
I was being naughty and had Banana Nut Cream pie at 9 at night.  Lol It was good.


For p-day we still need to go shopping and to laundry.  We have an appointment at 6:30 and then hopefully FHE.

I have to go now, Love Ya!
Sis. Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment