Monday, October 21, 2013

1st Transfer

I am going to be transferred this Wednesday.  I don't know where I am going, only that I will be on a bike again, so yep, more scars for me. (LOL)  I'm not worried for the transfer, just sad I am leaving this zone.  We've become pretty close these past few weeks, so this transfer is a bit hard on me, but I'm doing OK.  When you are getting transferred you don't usually stay in the same zone, but we'll see.

I should be fine packing, just have to figure our how to pack my bedding.  (LOL)

We had kind of a rough week.  One of the elders in my district went home early due to some medical problems and it was heart breaking.

I did get a package from Aunt Kim, but not from Aunt Lorene, bummer.  Please tell them thank you!  I did receive letters, I just haven't had a change to write back yet.

The 8 and 11 year old children we teach came to church this past Sunday.

I'm finally going to get my hair cut today, yay! A sister from the ward is going to do it; she is amazing!

Oh, yeah, OK, concerning going to the MTC, uh, can you just drop me off?  I've heard too many stories of people getting lost at the airport and missing the bus, or not finding their bags, no buena.

My favorite moment this week would have to be seeing our zone leaders twice in the same area we were in and also teaching someone with them on the street.  The zone leaders have the YSA ward, so they proselyte in the same area we do.  My companion and I had just been out trying to contact a former investigator and while rounding a corner we see our zone leaders talking to a lady, so we walk towards them.  As we were approaching  them, we hear Elder Oblad say, "Oh, here come some amazing sisters that you can talk to. (LOL) So with the zone leader's right beside us, we talk to her about prayer and actually said a prayer with her and the zone leaders.  It was funny, but awesome.

I gotta go now.  I'll send you a letter this week and hopefully I'll know where I'm going.

Love ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment