Monday, March 31, 2014

It's Raining, It's Hailing....

 Worst part of last week was Thursday and Sunday.  One, be because we were walking to save miles on our car, and yesterday we walked all day.  Two, because it hailed on us...ow!  Sister Dunkle locked the keys in the church again.
Best part of last week was Monday, the Celebration National Park, it was a lot of fun.

I loved the pictures you sent, I couldn't stop laughing.

There were changes on Saturday and I am losing my companion. :(  Sister Dunkle is training and shot gunning in a new area. I am picking up my new companion, Sister Robinson, today.  She was in the MTC with Sister Dunkle.  We are also losing half of the elders in our district.

Women's conference was awesome!

We gotta head out.
Love Ya!!!
Sister Donner
Sister Dunkle and I at Snake River in Celebration Park

Indian writing on a rock at Celebration Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment