Monday, September 15, 2014

BAPTISM!!!!

This last week was good!  Sis Fonua and I are staying companions, which isn’t bad, I just need to get to know her a little better.  Basically, the whole district is staying the same.                     
Cris’ baptism was interesting to the least.  Anything that could go wrong, did.  There was a baptism in front of ours that went over, so we had to wait with everyone that came to support Cris, and wait for the other people to leave.  Then a video we were going to show wasn’t working, so one of our Zone leaders saved the day.  Overall it was a good baptism.  She was so happy!

So my favorite part of last week was the Baptism day!  It was so awesome to finally see someone I taught get baptized.

My least favorite day was Friday because I was sick and I had a headache that just wouldn't leave.

Something that touched me spiritually is I had been praying the night before the transfer calls.  For me this had been a really hard transfer, and I basically ask to be moved, but I asked that if I were to stay that I would understand why.  Well today when thinking about why, I realized that I truly needed to get to know Sis. Fonua.  So basically Heavenly Father answered my prayer by giving me a different perspective.

So a couple of things made me laugh this week.  Top one is yesterday, it was the primary program for our ward.  The little kids were doing all sorts of cute things, but there was one little boy in front of us that wouldn’t stop making faces at us.  It was just too funny.  The second funny thing is on our way home yesterday, Sis. Fonua hadn’t been watching where she was walking and walked right into a swarm of bugs, it was really funny watching her freak out swatting the flies.  Third, Elder James was being a stinker again, so when shaking his hand I squeezed it hard.  LOL He was a bit surprised.

Physically I am doing much better, just can’t stretch much.  Emotionally I am doing much better too.

This week I am looking forward to the ward talent show on Friday, it should be fun.

Yes, I did get the chocolate and it is almost gone.

Well, I gotta go!  Love ya!

Sis. Donner

Wonderful ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment