Monday, September 8, 2014

Great Zone Conference!

Wow, a lot seems to be happening there with the rain.  The weather is good here, it’s starting to get a little colder here.

Cris is getting baptized this Saturday and things are going well with the planning, but it is causing me to stress out a bit.

Last Monday I bought a new purse.  By the purses we saw some hats and we just had to take a picture in them.

Zone conference on Tuesday was so amazing.  We had Elder Godoy, who is from Brazil and one of the general authorities speak to us.  He was so funny and so much fun to hear speak.  I felt like all the things talked about were all for me to hear.  I didn’t get a chance to talk to my mission president.

Wednesday my back basically caused me to be in so much pain that I could barely move; it was not fun.

Yesterday church was in one word LONG!  We didn't have a moment to rest until 9 pm.

We have transfers this Saturday so mail is held until then.  I have no idea if we will be kept together.

Well Love Ya!

Sister Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment