Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Loved Women's Conference!

My week was pretty average.  I did get more sleep this week.  Thank goodness!  I did pick up the probiotics and they do help.

I loved all the letters I received, it really helped with all the things I have been thinking about.

I did receive Kasie’s video message.  Oh my goodness, that was so sweet of her!

Saturday was my favorite part of last week because of the Women’s Broadcast.  I loved the talk by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.  I love that he talked about living the gospel joyfully and that he liked each of us to different temples.

My least favorite day of last week was I think Tuesday because it was hot, and basically nobody was home.

Friday we had district meeting and the elders were driving us back home from the meeting.  I don’t know why, but our zone leaders were in rare form that day.  Everything we did was irritating them and they were teasingly threatening us every minute. Lol  That made me laugh.

Sis. Fonua and I are doing well.  Both our district and zone are fine.

Church yesterday was pretty good.  I actually helped with the lesson in Relief Society and I actually didn’t shake when speaking.  I was asked to share a story about great grandma.

For conference we are staying in our house and watching it.

Oh, real quick, the Family History Center will be closed next Monday due to some upgrading of the computers, so no emails next week.

OK, I gotta go.

Love YA!

Sis. Donner


No comments:

Post a Comment