Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Birthday Time

This week we had the ward talent show and it was really awesome.  The bishop of the ward sang an old rock song, it was awesome.  There was a lot of hidden talent revealed.

My favorite part of last week was Thursday because it was Sis. Fonua’s Birthday and we had a pretty good day.  For her birthday I made her a birthday cake at our house.  We went to the Golden Corral for dinner where she had another cake; she turned 21.

My least favorite day was Sunday because I was sick the whole day, but I did stay awake in church.  Church seemed to last so long.  I’m not sure what was causing me to be sick, but I was sweating a lot and had a stomach ache.  Cris, the lady who was baptized last Saturday, enjoys being a member.  She is getting to meet a lot of new people.

Something that touched my spirit this week was receiving the letter from home, it was the perfect time to receive it.

Sis. Fonua made me laugh this week when she tried to get me back for scaring her.  This week she succeeded in scaring me twice, once when she had crouched down by the wall and the second times was when she popped out when I was coming out of the bathroom.  I love Sis. Fonua, we are doing great!

I got to hold a kitty.
Health wise I have been struggling with getting a decent night’s sleep.  It has become really frustrating, so I started taking Melatonin again.

Our plans for today are to go shopping, cleaning, and I don’t know what else.  I am looking forward to the women’s broadcast this week.

It’s almost time for me to leave.  Gotta go.

Love ya!


Sis. Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment