Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Awesome Week!

My week was awesome!  We met some less active families that have not been visited forever.  We have a baptismal date set for our investigator Cris who is doing awesome.  I am currently struggling with not worrying about the lesson we are going to be teaching her.  Sis. Fonua struggles with calling or approaching people she doesn't know.

Well, my knee is a less painful and now it’s my back that has kept me up at night.  I think it is because we moved someone on Thursday for over four hours and it did a number on my back.

I keep forgetting to buy new shoes which is more and more of what has been happening to me.  I forgot my scriptures for church yesterday.  I am losing my mind.

I did get the mini video of Blaize.  He is so stinken’ cute!

Attempting to curl my hair with all the layers.
My favorite part of last week was all of it except for Friday.  I guess I was sick with stress.  I was sweating in 80 degree weather and had a headache that would not go away.  It was miserable.  I honestly tried to calm myself down, but it didn’t work.

OK, so two things that made me laugh this week are first, I burned by half tee and Sis. Fonuas shorts with my straightener that was supposed to be off.  My companion laughed about it, but I felt so bad.  Second, we locked ourselves out of the church just as Cris showed up for her lesson, so our district leader, along with the zone leader, came to save us.  We actually ended up waiting 15 minutes, so we sat on the grass and talked.  It was embarrassing.

Something that really touched me was a little girl hand me a card in church on Sunday.  It told me how much she appreciated me being a missionary.  It was so cute!

Gotta go!  

LOVE YA!

Sister Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment