Tuesday, December 16, 2014

New Investigators!

I don’t know exactly how to explain how I am feeling.  My cold has gotten worse; Saturday is when it became worse.  I can hardly breathe because I am so congested, but I am doing everything I can to get rid of my cold, so don’t worry.

Holding Bunny at one of our investigators homes.
Zone meeting was really good. We talked about what is a good lesson and about listening to our investigators.  Speaking of investigator, they are doing really well.   We have two baptismal dates for January 10th and two new investigators!  The investigators were pretty much given to us from God.  They actually came up to us and asked if they could take the missionary lessons.  It was awesome!
So the threesome isn’t all that bad except I am sometimes left out of conversations and it is a struggle for me.

For today we still need to go shopping, so we will do that after we finish emailing.  We have a progressive dinner for FHE tonight in the YSA ward and we have a ward Christmas party this Friday.
 
My favorite part of last week was Sunday because we received the two new investigators that day.

I will be able to go to the temple again on February 26 before I leave the mission.

Gotta go…

Love ya!

Sis. Donner


The pictures I sent are of the  Ahyou's cat.  You have no idea how he likes to drive us crazy!




No comments:

Post a Comment