Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Time!

I loved talking to you guys on Christmas day.

On Christmas day after Skyping we stayed at the Branch President’s house and he made us dinner and we played dominoes.  Afterwards we took a couple of pictures in the park.

I am not sure what we are going to do for P-day, Elder Schlub and his companion are in charge.

I have no idea what we are supposed to do for the New Year, hopefully we will find out soon.

Besides the phone call, my favorite part of last week was Tuesday because we went Christmas caroling as a district to the less active members in our ward.

Least favorite day of last week was Saturday because it seemed like people were in bad moods.
Something that made me laugh was I literally got stuck in the mud while trying to maneuver my way across a muddy field to get to a house.  So now my boots are completely covered in mud.

Something that really touched me was our investigator Antonio’s daughter Jordan sang Happy Birthday to Jesus on Christmas day.  He showed us a recording of it and it was so cute!

Our other investigator, Kevin, is good.  He has an interview with our mission president this next Sunday.  Everyone is progressing nicely and we go two more investigators, so we are being kept busy.

Truth be told I hate being senior companion.  I don’t want to remember struggling my last two months in the mission.  (Funny thing that just came to my mind…the Saviors last days were not his favorite either, yet he fulfilled his mission.  I just have to endure.)

Well, I gotta go.

Love ya!
Sis. Donner


No comments:

Post a Comment