Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas at the MTC

We did really well at our choir performance on Christmas Eve, sorry you were not able to find the channel we were broadcasting on.  Elder Bednar spoke to us on missionary work during Christmas!  
 
I did receive the socks you sent, thank you so much!  I also received the letters from the ward too.  It was a lot and I read every one of them.
I don't know if we will be able to call from the airport when we leave to go to Idaho, I will have to ask.

My favorite part of the MTC would have to be the investigators.  They are all so different and the spirit is so strong when we teach them.

One sad thing that I will have to say that I dislike very much is the trial of sickness we have had to face here at the MTC.

I have to say that having had the opportunity to serve a mini mission and then coming here to the MTC has caused my testimony to grow a lot.

Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment