Friday, January 10, 2014

Nampa, Idaho

Hi,

Well we arrived safely in Boise, Idaho. lol  About the plane ride, I know I will not go on an airplane unless absolutely necessary.  I sat next to one of the elders from my district, Elder Ross and the whole time he kept encouraging me to look out the window which unfortunately did very little to help with my motion sickness.

We were picked up at the airport in Boise and then driven to Nampa which wasn't a long drive.  Later today I will get the package you sent, it arrived today.  I also got a package from Grandma.  Please tell her thank you!  I still have the reputation for the most letters in a day.  Something they told us about the mail is to sent it USPS priority.

I live with a member and she is really nice.  My new companion's name is Sister Dunkle and she is from Fresno, California.  She is nice and for our first day we have been shoveling snow.  It has been interesting doing that...especially with a broom. lol

I hope all is well and that you have a great week!

Love ya,

Sister Donner

P.S.  P-day is on Monday

Sister Donner and Sister Dunkle

Sister Donner, Sister Dunkle, and Pres. & Sis. Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment