Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween in Middleton

Thanks for all the Halloween pictures, they are really cute.  This week has been totally awesome and exhausting.  We had three service projects this week raking up leaves and it was a blast!

I think my favorite day of this week was Saturday, even though it rained all stinkin’ day, we still had fun tracting.  First we had Super Saturday with the relief society and then we went on a tracting blitz with the district.

Halloween Night
My least favorite day was yesterday, Sunday, because we got up at 5 in the morning even though our phone said it was 6.  We attend all three wards Sacraments, but we leave early to go visit people.

A lot of funny things happened this week.  One, I almost slipped in a puddle, but I caught myself.  Two, while role playing one of the elders pretended to be an older lady and in the role play they completely forgot the name of the older lady and said a differ name.  This district is going to be fun.  There are 11 missionaries in our district and another set of sisters.

Something spiritual that happened was Sis. Wright was able to answer on of the questions I had on the atonement and she explained it in a really awesome way.  I had been told in previous priesthood blessing to study the atonement, and I never really knew why.

Super Saturday
Ok, about my new companion, She is 22 and has already graduated from BYU.  She is paying for her own mission.  She is the fifth of 8 kids.  She wants to be strictly obedient which is awesome!  She knows how to dance and she loves music just like me.  She is very easy to get along with and she is very creative.

It’s weird to know that I only have 5 months left and that I will be turning 21 soon.  I have no idea what I want for my b-day.

Gotta go,
Sis. Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment