Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy!

President Lewis presented me with a birthday cake.
 Hahaha, the snow is melting!  My birthday last Monday was awesome.  FHE with the singles ward last week is the same as being at the one at home. We are celebrating Sis. Wright’s birthday today.

Last week was hectic.  We had district meeting on Tuesday and then Zone Conference on Wednesday and then had a break before going to the Nashville Tribute concert which was amazing!  All of our investigators came; even a less active who was a DNC came.  Oh, and we met all of the band members, they were really nice and the concert was a lot of fun!

Our investigators are slowly progressing.  Saturday we went tracting and had little success, we even had a door slammed and locked on us. 
President & Sister Cannon with me at the concert
This week flew by so fast that I have not had a chance to think about how each day went.  Something that made me laugh is on Friday we were visiting a member and her kid locked her out because she wouldn't give him popcorn.  LOL  Another funny thing is my companion recorded me walking in the snow, I look ridiculous.

Something that touched my spirit is I have currently been struggling to be sincere with each prayer I say, so it was kind of interesting when we went to a member’s house for dinner and she had had the same problem; she helped counsel me about it.
 
This week I am honestly looking forward to Thanksgiving because the members we are eating with are just a warm, kind family.  They really make you feel like you are home.  They are an awesome family.  Afterwards, we are visiting with members.
Nashville Tribute

Sis. Wright and I are doing fine.  We are hoping to stay another transfer with each other.  We are currently studying teaching skills and recognizing the Spirit.

A little favor to ask, could you please make a Christmas CD that we can listen to?

Have a great week!

Love ya!

Sis. Donner




No comments:

Post a Comment