Monday, November 3, 2014

Transferred!

October 27th  

Sorry it has taken me so long to email today, I have had a long day.  I did get transferred and I am now serving in Middleton.  We went in a van from Nampa to a transfer spot in Caldwell and then to Middleton.  It took almost an hour getting there.  It has been a good change so far.  My new companions name is Sis. Wright and has 9 months left.  She has an Hawaiian complexion and she is really pretty. She is really nice, she is originally from Hawaii and she is all about obedience.  I love it!!!!

A couple of people from my zone were transferred, but not that many.  Sis. Fonua is not with another Tongan sister.  She is from South Carolina and has been out a couple of transfers.

This past week was not that eventful and not fun.
Our investigator is doing fine.

Nieder Family
It rained all day on Thursday, so we didn’t get much done.
My cold is slowly leaving and I have literally been out of it, like I said, it wasn’t a really good week.  We did have a good day on Saturday.  I was able to visit some members and say good bye.


In my new area we cover three wards, so we are going to be kept pretty busy.  We have a car and a cd player in the car. She is a good driver. The members switch off feeding us.  I don’t know any of the Elders in my new area, but they are very friendly.

Johnson Family
Something that touched my spirit on Sunday was how many people on Sunday told me how much I had touched their lives.

Something that made me laugh was last night I threw a pillow at Sis. Fonua because she was being a pill.  She wasn’t ready for it and it scared her. Lol  Now that I’m gone I don’t have to worry about her retaliating.

I did get the packages you sent.  Thanks!



I gotta go,

Sis. Donner

What my room looked like the night before I left Nampa, Idaho









No comments:

Post a Comment